During this period, prevention is extremely important, that’s why we recommend you to #stămacasă, to wash our hands often with soap and not to leave the house except for when it is strictly necessary.
Now is the time to be calm, united and to help each other. Dăruiește Viață Association will purchase the necessary materials and equipment in hospitals during this period, so any help is more than welcome. As a sign of solidarity, we urge you to contribute with a donation to help the hospitals in the fight against coronavirus: https://www.daruiesteviata.ro/investeste
General recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19 (coronavirus) infection:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds!
– Avoid contact with people suffering from respiratory infections!
– Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth if you have not sanitised your hands!
– Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough!
– Avoid using public transport if you have signs of a respiratory infection (you have a fever, cough, sneeze)!
– Clean surfaces with chlorine or alcohol based disinfectant!
– Use a protective mask only if you have a cold or are in the proximity of sick people!
– Call 112 if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing and have traveled to areas affected by COVID-19 or have come in contact with a person suspected of having COVID-19 infection!
– Do not take antiviral drugs or antibiotics without a doctor’s prescription!
Source of information: Department of Emergency Situations